Hospice San Lucas
Hospice San Lucas is a humane approach towards specialized health care in which a diverse group of healthcare professionals work together to provide quality homecare to patients diagnosed with a terminal illness and whose life expectancy is six months or less.
Our human resources and the wide range of services offered at Hospice San Lucas, allows us to provide specialized assistance and compassionate supportive care to patients and their families. Our goal is to improve our patient's quality of life and respect their dignity during this time. Our service philosophy guarantees patients and their families an opportunity to actively participate in the development of the care plan of their loved ones by being included in the decision-making process.
The services provided by Hospice San Lucas help lessen or eliminate your concerns, so that you and your family may have tranquility and a better quality of life during this period.
Home Care San Lucas
HOME CARE San Lucas is a nonprofit organization established in 1967 which is highly committed with their patient's health and quality of life of patients at their homes.
Through its excellent group of highly qualified professionals, HOME CARE San Lucas offers ongoing education and treatment at the patient's home, in accordance to your primary care physician’s recommendations.
We specialize in the delivery of the following skilled services: Registered Nurses, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech-Language Therapy, Social Worker, Health Assistants, Nutritional Consultant, Enteral Feeding, among others.
For our contact information, please click here.
- Isuanet Castillo, CPA – Chief Operating Officer
- Leslie Resto, CPA – Finance Director
- Daniel Velazquez, MBA – Human Resources Director
- Waleska Berdecia – Quality Director
- Eloina Vera – Interim Director of Clinical Services
- Rev. Francisco Morales –Institutional Chaplain
- Manuel Malavé, MD – Hospice and Home Care Director
Board of Directors - Hospice y Home Care San Lucas
- Right Rev. Wilfrido Ramos Orench – President
- Reverend Emilia Morales Vega – Vicepresident
- Margarita López - Secretary
- Rev. Lydia Colón – Member
- Milsa Maldonado – Member
- Edisson Osorio, MD – Member
- Evelyn Torres Rivera – Member
- Rev. Ana M. Lago - Member