Hospice San Lucas
Hospice San Lucas has a humanistic approach towards specialized health care in which a group of healthcare professionals work together to provide quality home-based care to patients diagnosed with a terminal illness and whose life expectancy is six months or less.
Our human resources, together with the wide range of services offered at Hospice San Lucas, allows us to provide specialized assistance and compassionate care to patients and their families. Our goal is to improve the quality of life of our patients and give them the opportunity to live their lives with dignity. Our service philosophy guarantees patients and their families an opportunity to actively participate in the decision-making process and development of the care plan of their loved ones.
The services provided by Hospice San Lucas help lessen or eliminate all your concerns, so that you and your family may enjoy peace, tranquility and a better quality of life during this time.
Home Care San Lucas
HOME CARE San Lucas is a nonprofit organization founded in 1967 that is highly committed to the health and quality of life of patients at their homes.
HOME CARE San Lucas, through its excellent group of highly skilled, qualified professionals, offers ongoing education and treatment at home, in line with your primary care physician’s recommendations.
We specialize in the delivery of the following competent services: Registered Nurses, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech-Language Therapy, Social Worker, Health Assistants, Nutritional Consultant, Enteral Feeding, among others.
For contact information, click here.
- Isuanet Castillo, CPA – Chief Operating Officer
- Leslie Resto, CPA – Finance Director
- Daniel Velazquez, MBA – Human Resources Director
- Waleska Berdecia – Quality Director
- Eloina Vera – Acting Director of Clinical Services
- Reverend Francisco Morales –Institutional Chaplain
- Manuel Malavé, MD – Hospice and Home Care Director
Board of Directors - Hospice y Home Care San Lucas
- Right Reverend Wilfrido Ramos Orench – President
- Reverend Emilia Morales Vega – Vicepresident
- Margarita López - Secretary
- Reverend Lydia Colón – Member
- Milsa Maldonado – Member
- Edisson Osorio, MD – Member
- Evelyn Torres Rivera – Member
- Reverend Ana M. Lago - Member